If you would like to add an e-mail address to Outlook Express, follow the procedure below.
You can configure Outlook Express to check as many e-mail addresses as you like.
To quicky and automatically setup your mail accounts:
You can use the control panel's automatic Outlook Export Tool to setup your email account. To do this:
1. Log into your control panel (http://www.your-domain.com/cpanel/)
2. Select "Add/Remove POP/Email Accounts"
3. Select "Outlook Express AutoConfig" next to the account you want setup.
Once clicked, the server sends a registry file to your computer so that when Windows reads it, it will automatically setup your mail account in Outlook Express. If you would like to manually setup your mail accounts in Outlook Express, follow the instructions below.
To manually add e-mail accounts in Outlook Express:
1. Open Outlook Express
2. Move to the "Tools" drop down menu and select "Accounts."
3. Select "Add Mail" from the "Right" menu option.
4. In the "account name box", enter a name for your mail account, and click "Next."
5. In the "Email Box", enter the email address for this account and click "Next."
6. Set "Mail Server Names"
7. Enter the "Login and Password" for this email account. Use the "full email address" as the login name of the account you're configuring.
8. Click "Finish." and you'll see a message:
8. Do not exit your account settings yet! Highlight your "New Account" and select "Properties."
9. In the properties dialog box, select "Servers", then select the "My Server Requires Authentication
After doing all the above steps, you would have setup your account and you can Close your account settings and test out your new address by sending a message to it. If you're able to send a message, and receive that same message in your new account, then congratulations! - you've successfully setup your first email account on our servers. You can configure as many email accounts as your like in Outlook Express using the same above process.